Re: kernel bug at sched.c:564! + linux kernel 2.4.25

To: Vladimir Kondratiev <vkondra@xxxxxxx>, James Morris <jmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kernel bug at sched.c:564! + linux kernel 2.4.25
From: Niranjan <niranjan_cs2905@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:23:33 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Matt Mackall <mpm@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Niranjan <niranjan_cs2905@xxxxxxxxx>, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for all your help. I didn't found any group
which is maintaining CryptoAPI.
I am using cryptoapi-0.1.0 and there is no
crypto/api.c file. But the memory allocation in this
version (cryptoapi-0.1.0) is using GFP_KERNEL.
I really didn't understand how to solve the problem
using BH. Now, I am reading kernel locking HOWTO to
understand BH and softirq.
I will also try adding crypto functions inside the
WLAN driver.

Warm Regards,
-Niranjan
UMASS.