Re: kernel bug at sched.c:564! + linux kernel 2.4.25

To: Matt Mackall <mpm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kernel bug at sched.c:564! + linux kernel 2.4.25
From: Vladimir Kondratiev <vkondra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:02:39 +0300
Cc: Niranjan <niranjan_cs2905@xxxxxxxxx>, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
We also saw the same (crypto modules goes to sleep).
Due to this, we decided to not use cryptoapi for our wireless driver, but
compile the same crypto functions into the driver. I know this is code
duplication, but Tx and Rx paths work in BH context (I reschedule it on IRQ
Rx to use cheaper time).

Do cryptoapi maintainers aware of this issue?