Re: tcp vulnerability? haven't seen anything on it here...

To: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: tcp vulnerability? haven't seen anything on it here...
From: jamal <hadi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Apr 2004 10:25:32 -0400
Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx, Florian Weimer <fw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Clarification:
I think the latency of my earlier email introduced by probably netdev is
creating a lot of "hostile" responses to me ;-> I feel like i am in
hostile path here ;->
I sent that email a long time ago, seems like netdev or my ISP decided
to deliver it now and reordered the delivery. This has happened to me a
few times before with netdev thats why i prefer to cc people whenever i
can (worst case they receive more than one message)
Consider that message obsolete. I know you can create this problem via
brute force as you explained in your later email (that showed up
yesterday).

cheers,
jamal