[ANNOUNCE] Intel PRO/100 software developer manual released

To: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Intel PRO/100 software developer manual released
From: "Feldman, Scott" <scott.feldman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:03:50 -0800
Cc: LOSTeam <losteam@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/e1000.

The full title is:

  Intel 8255x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Controller Family
  Open Source Software Developer Manual
  Revision 1.0

The manual is intended to support the maintenance of the e100 driver (or the
best driver for the PRO/100 networking hardware ;-).  The manual covers the
82557, 82558, 82559, 82550, and 82551 Ethernet controllers.

I would like to thank Jeff Garzik for encouraging this publication, and for
having the patience to deal with the Intel machine.

I would also like to thank the Intel editors and reviewers: Carolyn
Abrigana, Larry Bates, Julie Donnelly, John Ronciak, Wen-Hwa Tao, Eli
Kupermann, David Valdez, Colleen Culbertson, and especially Glenn Begis for
not giving up.

-scott