Where do I ask Vortex Driver Questions?

To: "'netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Where do I ask Vortex Driver Questions?
From: "Walker, Caleb" <cwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:32:51 -0800
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I apologize for taking your time with this email, but I am wondering if you
could tell me where I can ask such questions as:
How do I set the card up to run at 100MB/Half Duplex?

The document is a little hard to understand for someone as ignorant as me.
I get everything but what half of the hex numbers mean.

Thank you,
Caleb Walker
This email and any attachments constitute non-public information for use
only by intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  If
you are not an intended recipient, please notify our Information Security
Officer immediately at (941) 906-5844 and permanently delete the original of
this email and any attachments, as well as any copies or printouts
thereof.The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this email and any attachments is prohibited and may be unlawful.