Re: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bugzilla bug tracking database for 2.5 now available.
From: Nivedita Singhvi <niv@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:45:34 -0800
Cc: mjbligh@xxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Bouncing this to netdev, since not all of us read lkml,
and quite a few people here who might want to use the
bug database are still in the dark about it..

Am including Martin's original post on the OSDL Linux 2.5
Bug Tracker below, and if you want to follow the resultant
thread, see:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=103723818421551&w=2

thanks,
Nivedita