Re: tulip NAPI patch that works with 2.4.20-pre9 or so?

To: jamal <hadi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: tulip NAPI patch that works with 2.4.20-pre9 or so?
From: Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:37:26 -0700
Cc: Robert Olsson <Robert.Olsson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
jamal wrote:
Theres a 2419 patch that should work for you at:

Link does not work for me. But I got Robert's patch to work with a small bit of hacking... (I changed HZ to 1000 and it locked up 10 seconds after I started (pkts were sent, but nothing received on any port). However, I restarted, and it ran all night with very few dropped packets...)

Also pick a small patch on top of this at:

Does not work either...

Now if you wanna get adventorous why not pick: You still need that second patch;

Do you have any descriptions of what this feed patch does differently from other drivers?

In addition to solve your skb problem pick Roberts latest
recycling patch at:
The driver i pointed to above has skb-recycling built in.

I'll give that a try.

Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>       <Ben_Greear AT>
President of Candela Technologies Inc