Re: [ANNOUNCE] NAPI patches for 2.4.19-rc1

To: Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] NAPI patches for 2.4.19-rc1
From: Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:31:48 -0700
Cc: Donald Becker <becker@xxxxxxxxx>, jamal <hadi@xxxxxxxxxx>, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jeff Garzik wrote:
Ben Greear wrote:

I don't know the quality of the patches submitted by dlink, but I do
know that the existing driver in the 2.4.18 kernel absolutely does not
work at all.  So, if there is a hack/patch that makes it work, I consider
that better than completely broken, even if it is ugly.

I thought that issue was fixed in 2.4.19-rc1? Can you verify the problem still exists?

    Jeff

About to pack and move to Washington state, but will test it as soon
as I get the lab powered up again :)

I have not tried with rc1, so it very well could be fixed.

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>       <Ben_Greear AT excite.com>