network code documentation

To: <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: network code documentation
From: "Jesus M. Arango" <jarango@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 13:53:28 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am adding some new functionality to the linux network code. What do you
think is the best source of documentation on the details of the network
code, specially those parts related to routing/forwarding? Perhaps some
type of up-to-date commentary of the networt source code. Basically,
something that would help me understand the code faster then by just
reading the code by myself and figuring out and guessing the details.

Thanks
Jesus