Re: Where can i find 4.x BSD Source Code

To: <sndtrn27@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Where can i find 4.x BSD Source Code
From: Statux <statux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:27:28 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
I don't know exactly where.. but you might want to start with something
like www.bsd.org. Now.. the implementations like FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD,
etc, are based on 4.4 BSD Lite (which was like an x86 version of 4.4 BSD,
etc). There might be links in that area to it.. other than that, I'd snoop
around Berkeley's site, since that is who made BSD ;)

--
-Statux