Make BIG $$$ from Home & get FreeTravel

To: bigm54f@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Make BIG $$$ from Home & get FreeTravel
From: "West" <qwrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:52:09 -0500
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Make $2,000-$3,000 per week & get FREE Travel!

 If you could simply advertise an 800# and take
 orders from home could you spend 2 hours per day
 answering your phone?

 Each week our Directors are making $2-3,000 using
 our simple system to sell the nation's #1 vacation
 package & home-based business.

 You too can begin making $1000 on a $1295 sale and
 get free travel. Our reps are signing 3-5 new members
 weekly.

 Your prospects call you!

 Every one loves to travel and everyone could use
 some extra $$$$.

 So if you are serious about making $3000 per week
 starting in the next 30 days call us toll free.

Call: 1 800 925 7135

**
If you receive this message and have never joined one of our email
lists you can be removed  by replying to:
mailto:mik29@xxxxxxxxxxx?subject=remove
**