IPv6+Linux status page useful?

To: linux-ipv6@xxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: IPv6+Linux status page useful?
From: Peter Bieringer <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:37:23 +0100
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

a short lecture by me relating to the current status of IPv6 and Linux and
short discussions afterwards on the
        1. IPv6-Conference of the IPv6-Forum in Germany 1999 (Berlin
08.-09.12.1999)
gave me the feeling that there is no real current status of the IPv6
implementation in Linux (on kernel and application side) available.

Therefore I've created following HTML page (it's a sneak preview and has no
link from the HowTo at the moment):
        http://www.bieringer.de/linux/IPv6/IPv6-HOWTO/IPv6+Linux-status.html

If you feel that this idea is good and you have more information to fill
in, please let me know.
I will try to update the page as soon as I got new information.

TIA,
        Peter