IPv6+Linux status page useful?

To: linux-ipv6@xxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: IPv6+Linux status page useful?
From: Peter Bieringer <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:37:23 +0100
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

a short lecture by me relating to the current status of IPv6 and Linux and
short discussions afterwards on the
        1. IPv6-Conference of the IPv6-Forum in Germany 1999 (Berlin
gave me the feeling that there is no real current status of the IPv6
implementation in Linux (on kernel and application side) available.

Therefore I've created following HTML page (it's a sneak preview and has no
link from the HowTo at the moment):

If you feel that this idea is good and you have more information to fill
in, please let me know.
I will try to update the page as soon as I got new information.