lockmeter

=Reply Needed, to let my assignment get done.=

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: =Reply Needed, to let my assignment get done.=
From: obadiguosita2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:59:10 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Sender: lockmeter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Obadigu Osita
A1 Close, Flt 14.
Festac Town
Lagos.

Good Day,

My name is  Obadigu Osita, secretary of the Golden club/society  of the St
Michael Catholic Charismatic Renewal 231b Ahmadubello Way Victoria Island
Lagos, i was assigned to contact you by an elder in my club who is presently
out of town, he explained to me about your goodness, he said
because he did not forgot you're past efforts and attempts to assist him on one
business some time despite that it failed some how. but your step made lead to
his success under the cooperation of a new partner from Europe/India. so he
sounded to me at the Airport when he was about checking inside the plane for
abroad.
He is presently in Europe, Indian for big time oil investment projects, but
before he traveled, he dropped a gift and assigned me to hand over the total of
$800.000.00 which he kept for your compensation for all the past efforts, of
which you are to after let him know immediately you
receive ($800.000.00) so that joy can be sheared together..
Following the instruction given to me,  i other not to hand over your
gift/compensation ($800.000.00) to a wrong hand, i will like you to mail back
to me on receipt of this mail, for confirmation before handing over the
gift/compensation ( $800.000.00 ).

So feel free and respond back to me at oba_osi1963@xxxxxxxxx and i will do as i
have been instructed without any delay.

Thanks,