lockmeter

Allan's Next Of Kin.

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Allan's Next Of Kin.
From: "Dr. Frank Smith." <nun77@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:16:19 +0100
Sender: lockmeter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dr. Frank Smith.
Senior Branch Manager,
Zenith Bank Int'l Plc
234A, Adeola Odeku,
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria
Office:00234-1-8145312
Mobile: 00234-8023605271

Dear Respectable One,

REQUEST FOR A NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY - HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

My special greetings to you and your entire family. I am Dr. Frank
Smith, recently promoted to the office of a Senior Branch Manager
with Zenith Int'l Bank Plc. Late Engr. (Allan ), a National of your
country, who is a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM
RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN 00, my
client,his wife, and their three children were involved in the
Kenya airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed
from Nairobi to destination Lagos and all family died in this fatal
air crash on 30 JAN 00, Since then I have made several inquiries to
your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this
has proved abortive.

After all these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to get in
touch with the consul-General to locate any member of his family
hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in
repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before
they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where
these huge deposits were lodged, particularly the ZENITH INT'L BANK
PLC Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($15 Million
United States Dollars) The Head Office has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin Or have the account confiscated within the
next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5
years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of
the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds
of this account valued at ($15 Million US Dollars) can be paid to
you and then you and me Can share the money 50% to me and 50% to
you and all expenses will be shared equal and this will be after
tax is deducted by the (IRS) in your country. An attorney will be
contracted to help us revalidate and notarize all the necessary
legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

Note, I recommend that you send your response together with your
most private telephone number to to enable me call you for more
explanation if the need arises.

Thank you.

Faithfully yours in Christ

Dr. Frank Smith.

------------------------ ALICE C'EST ENCORE MIEUX AVEC CANAL+ LE BOUQUET !
Découvrez vite l'offre exclusive ALICEBOX et CANAL+ LE BOUQUET, en cliquant ici
http://alicebox.fr
Soumis à conditions.