lockmeter

DONATION TO CHARITY

To: lockmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DONATION TO CHARITY
From: Smith Shaw <smithshaw000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:28:24 -0500
Sender: lockmeter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
DONATION TO CHARITY
Dear Friend,
Good day and God bless you. I feel quite safe and satisfy dealing with you in
this charity project. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I
choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and
most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely
private, and it should be treated as such. As you read this, I don't want you
to feel sorry for me because i believe everyone will die someday. My name is
Smith Shaw, a merchant in Dubai U.A.E.
I have been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. It has defiled all forms of medical
treatment, even the so-called antiviral drugs and right now I have only about a
few months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived
my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to
people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all of this as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when I have a second chance to come to this world, I would live my
life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that I may not live longer,
I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and
extended family members as well as a few other close associates. I want mercy
to be shown on my soul, so I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization in Indian, Sudan, Bulgaria
and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves as I was amazed to
discover latter. Hence, I do not trust them or any of my associates anymore, as
they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my monies which no one knows of is a huge cash deposit of 15
Million United States Dollars that I have with a finance Company in Europe. I
will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity
organizations such as those that cater for the recent New Orleans, Mississipi
Horricane Katrina Disaster, HIV/AIDS research agencies etc. I have set aside
30% of the 15 Million United States Dollars for you and for your time. God be
with you.
please write me back through this e-mail address: (smithshaw000@xxxxxxxxx
)Kindly provide me with your direct telephone number, fax number and private
email address.
Regards,
Smith Shaw