lockmeter

Your account will be suspended

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Your account will be suspended
From: "RegionsNet" <service@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 23:58:59 -0000
Sender: lockmeter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
     We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your
Regions Internet Banking account, and multiple password failures were present
before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us.
      If this is not completed by December 3rd, 2007, we will be forced to
suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent
purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.
      To confirm your Online Banking records click on the following link:

      http://76.243.172.57/regions/EBanking/usr_logon.htm

 Thank you for your patience in this matter.
 RegionsNet Online Banking System.
Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to
this address cannot be answered.
                              © 2007 Regions Financial Corporation.