| To: | <lockmeter@xxxxxxxxxxx> |
|---|---|
| Subject: | papers for review |
| From: | <coreen_oconnor@xxxxxxx> |
| Date: | Fri, 19 Oct 2007 17:57:10 +0900 |
| Sender: | lockmeter-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx |
Daily News Updates Financial Reports: Exit Only Prepares To Enter The US Market Exit Only Inc. "exto" $0.41 May brought us the first look at Exit Only's new Vehicle Web-marketing solution. Websites that market used vehicles are not new to the internet. However, allowing sellers to post there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees, is new. Those posting there vehicles, either private or dealers, will only pay $2 for each potential buyers information they accept. Company Bullets: - Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all expectations. - The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months early. - The US version of the site is now ready to be released to the market. - News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure. - Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile phone. Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US could very well transform this company into an overnight success. For more information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.
Airline workers among 18 people charged with drug trafficking at JFK ---- NEW YORK -- Eighteen people, including 10 airline workers at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, appeared in federal court Tuesday on international drug smuggling and distribution charges. The drugs were hidden in luggage on international commercial flights from the Dominican Republic to JFK, the complaint alleges. Once the luggage arrived, it was relocated to a "safe" area, hidden from law enforcement, it says. While the diversion was taking place, the defendants used lookouts to watch for law officers. News Articles From The US: Judge suspends Britney Spears' visitation rights - LOS ANGELES, California -- Singer Britney Spears' visitation rights with her children were suspended Thursday until she complies with court orders in her custody battle with her ex-husband Kevin Federline. "Petitioner's (Spears') visitation with the minor children is suspended pending the petitioner's compliance with court orders," according to an order entered in Los Angeles Superior Court. Court spokesman Allan Parachini said the order was signed Wednesday by the court commissioner handling her custody case. Earlier this month, the court awarded full custody of the couple's two sons -- Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden, 1 -- to Federline, Spears' former backup dancer. |
| <Prev in Thread] | Current Thread | [Next in Thread> |
|---|---|---|
| ||
| Previous by Date: | Cash Grants/Donations US$2,000,000.00!, European Charity Foundations. |
|---|---|
| Next by Date: | FROM THE DESK OF Mr.SULEMAN BELLO., suleman bello |
| Previous by Thread: | Cash Grants/Donations US$2,000,000.00!, European Charity Foundations. |
| Next by Thread: | FROM THE DESK OF Mr.SULEMAN BELLO., suleman bello |
| Indexes: | [Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists] |