lkcd

Confirm Your School Webmail Account Details

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Confirm Your School Webmail Account Details
From: WEBMAIL ACCOUNT ADMIN SUPPORT TEAM <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 06:08:57 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: lkcd-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Account User,

This message is from webmail messaging center to all webmail account owners.
We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are
deleting all unused webmail account to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your Account from closing you will have to update it by providing
the information requested below:

Confirm Your Account Details
Webmail ID:
Password:
DOB:

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password so that it will
only be valid during this period and can be changed after the process.

Thanks for your understanding.
Webmail Administrator.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within
seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently