lkcd

LKCD 2.3 Ready ...

To: lkcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LKCD 2.3 Ready ...
From: "Matt D. Robinson" <yakker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:09:05 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Matt Robinson <yakker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-lkcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, everyone.  Looks like all the 2.3 work for x86 is complete.  If
you want to grab it, it's on SourceForge:

        https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=2726

I'll build a patch sometime later today.  BTW, I've converted it
so it can build as a module, although it isn't working 100% yet
(as there are MANY things to fix to make this work from an
analyzer standpoint -- for example, building stack traces without
frame pointers for addresses not in the kernel).

Anyway, if you want to check out the latest, go for it.  I'll put
out something on LKML very soon, but I wanted to give the people
on this list a heads-up.

Brian, you'll need to pick up the latest stuff, as it changes the
architecture specific stuff (just slightly), in order to work as
a module.  Just an FYI ...

Thanks, everyone.

--Matt