linux-scalability

Dr. Caig Benson

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dr. Caig Benson
From: "Dr. Caig Benson"<lucastutu007@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:51:41 -0800
Sender: linux-scalability-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dr. Caig Benson
13 North End Croydon CR9 1RN
LONDON UK
Tel: +44-7031849592
Email: caigbenson@xxxxxxxx

I am Dr. Caig Benson., Barrister and Solicitor.This mail is Written and
intended to solicit

your assistance to be presented as NEXT OF KIN to my Late Client, Mr. William
Barnes,

(Colorado USA). Mr. William Barnes made a fixed Deposit of Fund valued at
USD25M (Twenty

Five Million United States Dollars Only) with a Security Firm in London and
unfortunately
lost his life aboard Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed in to the Atlantic
Ocean on

November 2nd, 1999.

(news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm) and left no clear beneficiary
as Next of Kin

except some vital documents related to the Deposit still with me.The Governing
Body of the

Security Company where the funds had been deposited has contacted me on this
matter and I am

yet to provide the Next of Kin to lay claims to the Fund. Under a clear and
legitimate

agreement with you, I shall seek your consent to be presented as the next of
Kin so that my

late Client’s Fund will not be confiscated by the Security Company.For the sake
of

transparency on this matter, you are free to make immediate contact with me
through my
E-mail: caigbenson@xxxxxxxx  for further information relating to this Matter.

Thank you very much for your anticipated acceptance while we expect your prompt
response.
Yours faithfully,

Dr. Caig Benson
Tel: +44-7031849592