linux-origin

Please confirm your request to join linux-manipur

To: linux-origin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Please confirm your request to join linux-manipur
From: Yahoo! Groups <confirm-s2-wh4atkns0o15qlhwpafkzsxu5k1rkano-linux-origin=oss.sgi.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Nov 2008 08:48:06 -0000
Sender: linux-origin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello linux-origin@xxxxxxxxxxx,

We have received your request to join the linux-manipur
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 7 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
linux-manipur group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care