linux-origin

FOR YOUR ATTENTION ONLY

To: linux-origin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FOR YOUR ATTENTION ONLY
From: RICHARD OPENE <richardopene@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:20:44 -0700
Sender: linux-origin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 01:02:57 +0200 (CEST)

MY DEAREST FRIEND

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THIS EMAIL WILL COME TO YOU AS A GREAT SHOCK BUT I WANT
YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I MEAN NO HARM. MY NAME IS RICHARD OPENE; I AM THE CHIEF
AUDITOR OF ABIB INTERNATIONAL IVORY COAST. I NEED YOUR SINCERE COOPERATION ON
THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION THAT DEMANDS UP MOST SECRECY.

I?M FULLY AWARE OF A LOT OF SCAMS WHICH HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THE INTERNET BUT I
WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM OR A JOKE. THE ENTIRE
TRANSACTION IS IN THE VALUE OF &#8356;10.2M AND THE FUNDS ARE IN AN ACCREDITED
BANK IN EUROPE. I ONLY NEED YOUR HONEST COOPERATION TOWARDS THIS  ENTIRE ISSUE .

THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION WILL GO THROUGH ALL LEGAL PROCESS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR
MONEY TRANSFER INTERNATIONALLY TO GUARANTEE THAT THERE WILL BE NO COMPLICATION
TOWARDS THESE. AND I WILL SEE THAT THE SAVE KEEPING DEPARTMENT OF THE BANK WILL
RELEASE THE FUNDS TO YOU.

I AM ASSURING YOU THAT THIS IS 100% RISK FREE, WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE  I
WILL BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO NOTIFY YOU ON THE GENESIS OF THESE PROJECT AT
LEAST FOR YOU TO BE REST ASSURE THAT THERE ARE NO RISK INVOLVED THEN WE CAN
DISCUSS ON WHAT GETS TO YOU AND OTHER DETAILS RELATED TO THIS SUBJECT.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPOND PLEASE SEND ALL RESPOND TO MY PRIVATE
EMAIL. WHICH IS { CEN_F@xxxxxxxxxxx}

YOURS FAITHFULLY
RICHARD OPENE
CHIEF AUDITING OFFICER