Re: pci_* interface

To: len@xxxxxxx (Len Widra)
Subject: Re: pci_* interface
From: kanoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kanoj Sarcar)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:06:52 -0800 (PST)
Cc: ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ralf Baechle), linux-origin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-linux-origin@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > Seems others also aren't really hapy with the interface.  On Friday
> I just joined this mail list.  Who's not happy with what?
> > Can anybody point me to documentation of the interfaces which IRIX uses
> > for this purpose?
> You can start with the technical pubs library book on PCI Device Drivers:
> Thanks,
>     --Len
> --
> Len Widra                           650-933-1189
> len@xxxxxxx
> Principal Engineer, SGI

And I was foolishly trying to get thru http://babylon/sn0/io.html.

Who wants to fix the links on babylon for the software docs and
hardware specs?

Len, we are talking about getting irix style pci/dma io-layering
calls into Linux, couple of the RedHat guys are also interested
with this stuff for sparc64 ...