kgdb

APPLY FOR LOAN @ 3% INTEREST RATE

Subject: APPLY FOR LOAN @ 3% INTEREST RATE
From: "Tiffany Stanley" <TStanley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:45:15 -0400
Bcc:
Sender: kgdb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

We are the above financial body, we give out Loan to individual all over the world, are you at the moment experiencing financial in capabilities? Do you need a loan? Do you wish to establish on your own, if your answer is yes to the above then you are just a step away from overcoming those financial hitches?

We give out personal and business loan individuals and organizations,these services can stretch over a given period of time ranging between a given period and five years with a maximum interest rate of 3%.

Kindly contact the email below for if you are interested.

offerrr@xxxxxxxxxxx
offerrrr@xxxxxxxxxxx

Your Sincerely,
Tiffany Stanley.