kgdb

NYTimes.com: Amusing, but Not Funny

To: kgdb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NYTimes.com: Amusing, but Not Funny
From: kabor_eissa1@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 04:39:15 -0400
Sender: kgdb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
The New York Times E-mail This
This page was sent to you by:  kabor_eissa1@xxxxxxxxx

Message from sender:
I am Mr Kabore Issa, auditing manager Bank of Africa Burkina Faso. I want to disclose/release to you a business proposal of ($5.3Millon) in account of our late customer who died with his family in air crash leaving nobody as his next of kin,40% will be for you. Mr Kabore Issa.

OPINION   | October 14, 2008
Op-Ed Columnist:  Amusing, but Not Funny
By BOB HERBERT
Neil Postman warned us years ago about amusing ourselves to death. The end is near.

Most E-mailed
1. Op-Ed Columnist: Amusing, but Not Funny
2. Op-Ed Columnist: The Terrorist Barack Hussein Obama
3. The Scan That Didn’t Scan
4. The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama
5. Op-Ed Columnist: Big Government Ahead

»  Go to Complete List

THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES - FRIDAY Based on the NY Times best-selling book; starring Queen Latifah, Dakota Fanning, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys and Sophie Okonedo. In Theatres Friday
Click Here For Tickets