kgdb

DELIVERY OF YOUR DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT

Subject: DELIVERY OF YOUR DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT
From: vongil giling <vongil27@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 14:28:26 +0100
Bcc:
Sender: kgdb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
DELIVERY OF YOUR DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT
Hello Dear
On behalf of the board and management of Overseas Credit
Commission(OCC).London UK, I  Mr Denis Roberts, the Operations Manager wishes to inform you that your consignment/fund tagged diplomatic lugagge 122 with Ref: No1226/X42/206 whichwas deposited in our vault for safe keeping by a Diplomatic courier company(Global) is due for Immediate collection.
Be informed that we have concluded all arrangments to deliver your consignment at yout doorstep through diplomatic means.In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery policies, kindly furnish us with the following as set forth.
A copy of your international passport or any other means of identification as the true consignee .The address where the above cargo/funds should be delivered to and your phone number.List the nearest international airport to your address location. Meanwhile, we urge you to treat the above requirement
with utmost urgency to enable us dispense our duties and obligation accordingly thereby allowing us to serve you in a timely fashion.
Upon satisfactory receipt of all the above mentioned, you Will be further acquainted with the detailed deliveryitinerary including information of the diplomat who will accompany your consignment.
As always, feel very free to contact our customers care director on this email: mikemoredays2007@xxxxxxxx  should you have any further question as our customer.
We pledge our best service at all times.

Yours Sincerely
Denis Roberts
+44 702 405 27 29
Foreign Operations Manager