kernprof

***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Re: Account Update-!!!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Re: Account Update-!!!
From: "Amis Technical Support Team" <support@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:00:45 -0500 (ECT)
Sender: kernprof-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Amis Net Email Account User,

We wrote to you on 12th june 2008 advising that you change the
password on your account in order to prevent any unauthorised
account access following the network instruction we previously
communicated.

All Mailhub systems will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance.
Access to your e-mail via the Webmail client will be unavailable for
some time during this maintenance period. We are currently upgrading
our data base and e-mail account center i.e homepage view.

We shall be deleting old [Amis Net] email accounts which are no
longer active to create more space for new accounts users.
we have also investigated a system wide security audit to improve
and enhance our current security.

In order to continue using our services you are require to update
and re-comfirmed your email account details as requested below.

To complete your account re-comfirmation,you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

Username        : (**************)
Password        : (**************)
Date of Birth   : (**************)
Future Password : (**************)(Optional)

Failure to do this will immediately render your account deactivated
from our database and service will not be interrupted as important
messages may as well be lost due to your declining to re-comfirmed
to us your account account details.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during
this period, but trusting that we are here to serve you better and
providing more technology which revolves around email and internet.

It is also pertinent,you understand that our primary concern
is for our customers, and for the security of their files and data.

COMFIRMATION CODE: CE-/93-1A388-480

Technical Support Team

Regards
Amis Net Support/Maintainance Team TSR.