kernprof

VERIFY YOUR PLANETEMAIL NOW

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: VERIFY YOUR PLANETEMAIL NOW
From: PLANET COMMUNICATION <maddymae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 4:45:26 -0700
Sender: kernprof-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear PLANET  Email  Owner,
This message is from PLANET  messaging centre to all PLANET  Email
owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail  centre.
We are deleting all unused PLANET  email to create more space for new
 one.
To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below
 so that
we will know that it's a present used account.
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL BELOW
EMAIL USER-NAME :
,
EMAIL PASSWORD :
CONFIRM EMAIL PASSWORD:
DATH OF BIRTH :
COUNTRY OR TERRITORY :
Warning!!! Failure to do this will immediately render your account
 deactivated
from our database.We apologize for the inconvenience that this will
 cause you
during this period, but trust you understand that our primary concern
 is for our
customers and for the security of their data.our customers are totally
 secure

Thanks,
PLANET  SUPPORT TEAM