kernprof

Request for investment assistance !!!

To: kernprof@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request for investment assistance !!!
From: Phillip LI <phillip_li@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 04:15:07 +0200 (IST)
Sender: kernprof-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Friend, With due respect to your person and With much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me,but first let me introduce myself. My name is Mr.Phillip Li, a 40 years old western educated man, from the Peoples Republic of China. Presently i work with the ministry of Housing in Shenzhen China as the secretary in charge of foreign contractors payment. I am contacting you to seek your assistance and possibly, partnership for investment purposes in your country.It has always been my mind to plan for the future of my family in a country like yours where there is a free society.As you are aware,I am from a communist country where the same can not be said. Should you sincerely make up your mind to assist and also cooperate with me fully to actualize my dream;I promise you will never regret knowing me. To enable us discuss further on how you can fully render assistance kindly get back to me soon with my private contact below as any email sent to this account may not be read .Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation. Sincerely Mr.Phillip Li Phillip_li@xxxxxxx (private email)