kernprof

END OF YEAR WINNING NOTICE......REF NO: HLF/200-26937

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: END OF YEAR WINNING NOTICE......REF NO: HLF/200-26937
From: "HERITAGE LOTTERY FUNDS INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS." <alizolnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 4:18:37 -0800
Sender: kernprof-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
HERITAGE LOTTERY FUNDS,
UNITED KINGDOM.
GAMBLING BOARD OF GREAT BRITAIN
LICENSED. REF NO: HLF/200-26937,
(Registration 70339411).
REGISTERED UNDER, THE DATA PROTECTION ACT.
HERITAGE LOTTERY FUNDS INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS.
P.O Box 1103
Asbury Street, Creek Road, Deptford, London SE8

REF NO: HLF/200-26937
BATCH: 2005MJL-01
ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION. AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER:
UNITED KINGDOM
ATTENTION: WINNER

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today of the winners
 of the HERITAGE MEGA JACKPOT END OF YEAR WINNINGS PROGRAMS .Your company
 or your personal e-mail address, is attached to winning number
 12-14-16-35-40-24, With serial number S/N-12678,consequently won in
the sixth lottery category.

You are therefore been approved for lump sums pay out of GBP
 £1,500,000.00 POUNDS in cash Credited to file REF NO: HLF/200-26937 and winning
 number 12-14-16-35-40-24, this is from total prize money of GBP
 £7,500,000.00 POUNDS, shared among the Five (5) international
 winners in this category.All participants were selected through our
 Microsoft computer ballot system drawn from 21,000 E-mail addresses,
 3,000 E-mail addresses from each continent, as part of International
 "E-MAIL" Promotions Program, for the Continues use of E-mail.The Heritage
 Lottery Funds UK (HLF) was set up by Parliament in 1994 to give grants to
 a wide range of projects involving the local, regional and national
 heritage of the United Kingdom. We distribute a share of the money raised
 by the National Lottery for Good Causes.

Your funds have been insured with your REF NO: HLF/200-26937 and
 winning number 12-14-16-35-40-24. Your E-mail address should be used
in all correspondence with your claims officer. Please note that, you
 are to contact your claims officer immediately.
Attached here is the claim verification and funds release form,you are
 expected to fill and
submit to the claims officer.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
SURNAME :------------------------------
MIDDLE NAME:----------------------------
AGE:----------------------
SEX:-------------------------------
ADDRESS:---------------------------------
COUNTRY:----------------------------------
WINNING EMAIL ADDRESS:--------------------
MARITAL STATUS:----------------------------
OCCUPATION:---------------------------------
PHONE NUMBER:-------------------------------
FAX NUMBER:--------------------------------
LUCKY NUMBER :-----------------------------
AMOUNT WON:--------------------------------
REF NUMBER:--------------------------------
PAYMENT OPTION:BANK TRANSFER OR COURIER
 DELIVERY:------------------------

please fill and submit your verification form to our fudiciary agent
 immediately.

Name: Mr. Stanley Moore .
(Claims Agent)
Email : claimsdepartment_office1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +447045706112

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and
 press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so
desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of,
 confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated
 with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary measure to
 avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

At your disposal, we remain.
Yours-In-Service
Mrs. Angela Perkins
NOTE: Do not reply this mail. You are to contact your claims officer
immediately.