kernprof

RE: INVESTMENT INQUIRE

To: adamuabubakar2a@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: INVESTMENT INQUIRE
From: adamu abubakar <adamuabubakar200@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:44:36 -0800 (PST)
Sender: kernprof-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Sir,
Best compliments of the day. I have a client who wants to invest overseas in your country with about US$12.5M. My client is a retired General in the Liberian army and he needs protection for his family.

If you can handle such a huge sum of investment please get back to me as soon as possible to discuss, for example the investment plan and agreement procedure.

Kindly reply with your business profile to enable us advise our client accordingly,and do not forget to include your telephone and fax contacts for easy communication.

Thank you.
Adamu A. Abubakar,ESQ