kernprof

you have won (our grand prize)

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: you have won (our grand prize)
From: BRITISH National Lottery <british_lotter2007@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 1:06:59 -0800
Sender: kernprof-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY INC.
5th Floor East Commonwealth Centre
55 Currie Street London L70 1NL.
United Kingdom.

Dear Winner,
 We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 5th
 novenber 2007 from the British International Lottery programme. Which is fully
 based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail
 addresses.
your email was attached to ticket number 56475600545 188 serial number
 5368/02.This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 09,01,11,05,18,20
 bonus number 16, which consequently won the lottery in the First
category.You hereby have been approved a lump sum of £850,000.00(POUND
 SSTERLING) in cash credit file KTU/9023118308/03 from the total cash
 prize of £850,000.00(POUNDS STERLING) shared amongst Ten lucky winners
in this category.All participant were selected through a computer
 balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from
 canada,Australia,United state, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as
 part of our international promotions program which is conducted
 annually.
 This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by conglomorate of some
 multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the
 citizens in the communitties where they have perational base.Further more your
 details(e-mail address) falls within our European representative
 office in London, United Kingdom, as indicated in your play coupon and your
 prize of £850,000.00, will be released to you from this regional branch
 office in London.We hope with part of your prize,you will participate
 in our end of year high stakes for £1.3 Billion international draw.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU QUOTE YOUR BELOW WINNING PARTICULARS WHEN
 CONTACTING YOUR AGENT:
Batch: 12/25/0340
Ref: BTL/101OXI/02
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary