kernprof

URGENT PLEASE

Subject: URGENT PLEASE
From: rafael kone <rafkone08@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:58:13 +0000
Bcc:
Sender: kernprof-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
From the desk of Mr. Rafael Kone
Head of department audit and account
Bank of Africa
Burkina Faso
West Africa.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Rafael Kone, the head of Department with the Bank of Africa Burkina Faso. It is with belief and trust that I send you this sensitive business proposal to enable me remit the sum of USD$23.2 M. (twenty three Million Two hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) into your account.

This amount belongs to one MR. JOHN KOROVO from Jordan and he died as a result of plane crash (Beirut air bound charter jet plane crash happen on the 26th December 2003, Cotonou republic of Benin. Here is the web site (http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash)

Now I have agreed, and  to arrange with you a as a reliable foreign partner who will assist me by claiming to be the next of kin to the account owner who died in plane crash.

I am contacting you because by law, we are precluded from operating any foreign bank account while in service. The only way you can certainly confirm the genuity and existence of the claim is by applying first to our bank for the release of the claim, then you shall be advised accordingly your self, as our bank must not in any circumstance know my involvement in the transaction now or after now.

If it interests you to assist, please feel free to contact me, I promise and agree to offer you 40% from the total fund while 60% will be for me.
Note: any expense incur during the process of transferring this fund, time wasted and telephone bill will be deduct first before the sharing of the fund in your account.

A.   full name:
B.   Cell Phone:
C.   Occupation:
D.   Country:
E.   Age:
F.   passport number:

Finally, I will highly appreciate it if you could make up your mind for us to do the business, which will be of great mutual benefit to both of us.  Thanking you for you kind of co-operation and remain blessed as i look forward to hear from you soonest.

My regard to you.
Mr. Rafael Kone.