kernprof

TREAT VERY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT RESPONSES.

To: "gammatraore02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gammatraore02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TREAT VERY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT RESPONSES.
From: "gamma traore" <gammatraore02@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:15:00 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: kernprof-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
FROM THE DESK OF GAMMA TRAORE (ESQ).
THE HEAD OF FILE DEPARTMENT,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO
WEST AFRICA.
Site...http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm.

                          ("REMITTANCE OF $15 MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS
                            &NBS P; CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE")

GOOD DAY. I AM (GAMMA TRAORE ESQ), THE HEAD OF FILE DEPARTMENT IN BANK OF
AFRICA (B.O.A).I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM YAHOO TOURIST SEARCH. WHEN I WAS
SEARCHING FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER I ASSURED OF YOUR CAPABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO
CHAMPION THIS BUSINEES OPPORTUNITY WHEN I PRAYED TO GOD OR ALLAH ABOUT YOU.IN
MY DEPARTMENT WE DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF $ 15 MILLION  DOLLARS ( FIFTEEN
MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS) . IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN
CUSTOMER WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN (MONDAY 31ST JULY 2000) IN A
PLANE CRASH.

SINCE WE GOT INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF
KIN TO COME OVER AND CLAIM HIS MONEY BECAUSE WE CANNOT RELEASE IT UNLESS
SOMEBODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED AS INDICA
TED IN OUR BANKING GUIDELINES, BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE LEARNT THAT ALL HIS
SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AT THE PLANE CRASH
LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND FOR THE CLAIM. IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I
AND ONE OFFICIAL IN MY DEPARTMENT NOW DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUSINNESS PROPOSAL
TO YOU AND RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE
DECEASED FOR SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT
AND WE DON?T WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL.

THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDELINE HERE STIPULATES THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAINED
UNCLAMED AFTER FIVE YEARS, THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO THE BANK TREASURY
AS UNCLAIMED FUND. THE REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS
OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER, AND A BURKINABE
CANNOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER. WE AGREE THAT 30 % OF THIS MONEY
WILL BE FOR YOU AS FOREIGN PARTNER, IN RESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FOREIGN
ACCOUNT, 10 % WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENSES INCURED DURING THE BUSINESS AND 60
% WOULD BE FOR ME AND MY WOMAN COLLEAGUE. THERE AFTER I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY
FOR DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGES INDICATED.

THEREFORE TO ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE TRNANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU AS ARRANGED,
YOU MUST APPLY FIRST TO THE BANK AS RELATIONS OR NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED
INDICATING YOUR BANK NAME, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND
FAX NUMBER FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHERE THE MONEY
WILL BE REMITTED.UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL SEND TO YOU BY FAX OR EMAIL
THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS
TRANSACTION IS HITCH FREE AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF FEAR AS
ALL REQUIRED ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THETRANSFER.

TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.
YOUR?S FAITHFULLY,
GAMMA TRAORE (ESQ.)

POST SCRITUM:YOU HAVE TO KEEP EVERYTHING SECRET AS TO ENABLE THE TRANSFER TO
MOVE VERY SMOOTHLY IN TO THE ACCOUNT YOU WILL PROVE TO THE BANK. AS YOU
FINISHED READING THIS LETTER CALL ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE DISCUSS VERY WELL
OVER THIS BUSINESS.

Descubre el poder latino en el Mes de la Hispanidad
http://www.starmedia.com/noticias/especiales/hispanos.html