kdb

Storage Management Users List

To: kdb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Storage Management Users List
From: cindy.dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 14:37:22 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=frankmethods-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:message-id:date:subject:from:to; bh=NexdU6ygjeKNY/8tXqB+0LjAzHWj+hODgPbvPRISpUk=; b=E5csUaVsivoi6O65H86E3JcSvlTNtyACXn7hTFDvdasuW6d19MBYREJjmmgoBU6JKG ezwmmheleftU+09Jhv1ZRRxwL2dYlgDFqoN1/pulDJzzNmVBgLQYan4gh6k4zoJwMuml vk6DH4Eg8YTXIU3d0KI09FbOvxflafhNJPFSHzxllfvyWn8TZwjCHh3dLTuPoFXQHppl qDN204rxgIjere7493MO0TRuI/ZmpLJ3xv6eG6MqjhsWEVwTunQzz6azT10aUQhEhLF0 zku0aTAH6aRe8J0RJREmA0wyyQVaPQDvz+LH8bDqCwIhO3hzOY2mV3yETJ/vXrjTteG4 qO9A==

Hello there,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiringÂStorage Management UsersÂList.

Some of AutoCAD users like: Solid works, Catia, Revit, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD Mechanical and many moreâ

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

If you are interested, let me know your targeted geography so that I will get back to you with the counts and more information.

Regards,

Cindy Dale
Marketing Executive

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please answer back with "overlook" in the title.