kdb

fix waring if you #include <linux/kdb.h>

To: Keith Owens <kaos@xxxxxxx>
Subject: fix waring if you #include <linux/kdb.h>
From: Thomas Duffy <Thomas.Duffy.99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Apr 2002 16:08:11 -0800
Cc: kdb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-kdb@xxxxxxxxxxx
if you include kdb.h and CONFIG_KDB is not on, gcc will generate this
warning:

warning: statement with no effect

if your code calls kdb().  this patch fixes this (so you can compile
-Werror like I like to do with my code :)

-tduffy

--
He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without
lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light