kdb

Re: Announce: kdb v2.0 is available for kernel 2.4.17

To: Keith Owens <kaos@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Announce: kdb v2.0 is available for kernel 2.4.17
From: Xavier Bru <Xavier.Bru@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:48:26 +0100 (NFT)
Cc: kdb@xxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ia64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-kdb@xxxxxxxxxxx
We must take care that the common KDB patch (kdb-v2.0-2.4.17-common-3)
conflicts with the IA64 patch on 2.4.17(linux-2.4.17-ia64-011226.diff). (needs
to merge both patches).
I did not notice that first time and got a strange KDB behavior ( kdb_init()
was not called, and no way to quit kdb after breaking into it ).

--

 Sinceres salutations.

Xavier BRU                 BULL ISD/R&D/INTEL office:     FREC B1-422
tel : +33 (0)4 76 29 77 45                    http://www-frec.bull.fr
fax : +33 (0)4 76 29 77 70                 mailto:Xavier.Bru@xxxxxxxx
addr: BULL, 1 rue de Provence, BP 208, 38432 Echirolles Cedex, FRANCE