kaio

Client Payment

To: <kaio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Client Payment
From: "Financial Services Notice" <auburn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:12:02 -0700
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

The following message is intended for Mortgage Brokers & Loan Officers :

Want to help your clients save money and make an additional $550 for each one of your clients??

  • Most of YOUR clients will get this from their lender anyway, as their financial guru this should come from you, so they will remember YOU when it’s time for referrals!
  • No costs to your client up front!
  • You don't have to collect any money, just show them the savings and enroll the client!
  • You make 65% of their bi-weekly payment for signing them up!!
  • Offer our bi-weekly service to past clients and get some refi's along the way!!
  • Only $399.95 for program, payable out of your first commission!! Save $100 if you pay up front!

To give you an idea of the income I am talking about, take a look at this example.

Client's Mortgage Payment: $1500

Client's "Bi-Weekly" Mortgage Payment: $750

YOUR Commission for taking 3 minutes to sign them up: $487.50 (65% of their bi-weekly payment)

If you do not want an extra $30K-$50K/annually, this is not for you!!

Call now for details.... 866-563-9090

 Click Here to get more information about the opportunity.

Auburn Equity Management, Inc

Jeremy M. Waller - VP of Sales and Marketing

866-563-9090 - phone

404-862-5103 - cell

800-979-3211 – fax

Please note: This e-mail is intended for kaio@xxxxxxxxxxx . If you received this e-mail in error or wish to stop receiving e-mail communications from Auburn Equity, please Click Here To Unsubscribe. Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are unable to respond to messages sent to this address. We respect your privacy.