kaio

My Dear

Subject: My Dear
From: "Hajia Mariam" <ha_mariam101@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:18:22 -0500 (EST)
Bcc:
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
My Dear,

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of
state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with
anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal
research,and had to reach you through this medium. I will give you more
details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs
I cant visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if you
can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure you 20% of this fund. I
will need your telephone/mobile numbers so that we can commence
communication.please read and reply back asap with your telephone
number.My Private email address is(hajiamariam1717@xxxxxxxx)

Sincerely Yours,
Hajia Mariam.