kaio

Congratulations ***Your E-mail Address Has Won***

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Congratulations ***Your E-mail Address Has Won***
From: gvanderw@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:48:51 +0100
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

                                ONLINE NOTIFICATION

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£1,000,000.00 (British Pounds) held on the 24th of November 2007 in
London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random
selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a
database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were
selected.

The UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL is approved by the British Gaming
Board.To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our
fiduaciary claims department for more infomation as regards procedures
to claim your prize.

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644

You are to contact the Claims Consultant:

Mr. John Morgan
Tel: +44-701-113-1298
Tel: +44-703-195-8028
Email: ukclaimsagent_officer44@xxxxxxxxxxx

(1) FULL NAME
(2) FULL ADDRESS
(3) NATIONALITY
(4) AGE
(5) OCCUPATION
(6 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
(7) SEX
(8) TOTAL AMOUNT WON
(9) COUNTRY

If you do not contact your claims agent within 3 working days of this
Notification, your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to
keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid
Fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending the prize claim by Winner.

*Winner under the age of 17 are automatically disqualified. *Staff of
the UK ONLINE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL are not to partake in this Lottery.

Congratulation!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Wood