kaio

Your U.K National Lottery Winning Notification For Category "B" Winner O

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Your U.K National Lottery Winning Notification For Category "B" Winner Only
From: "Mrs. Rita Jones" <mrs.rita_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 18:56:03 +0100
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "B" WINNER ONLY

Attn Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you that you have emerged as a winner in the final
annual draw of our Lottery International Programs. Your email address was
selected by our Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) from an exclusive
list of 250,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies
generated from an internet resource database. No tickets were sold.

Your email address is identified with Batch Number: P2/0056/2007 and Ticket
Number: PP 3812 /2007-07 in Category "B" and your claims portfolio is filled
with Ref Number: KPL/09-002/JA.You are therefore advised to receive a cash
prize of £1,500,000.00 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pound)
from the total payout.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your prize award has been insured under a bonded depository policy with your e-
mail address, and will be transferred to you upon meeting the claims
requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and
satisfactory report.

To file for the processing of your prize sum payment, you are advised to
contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "B" winners with
the information below:
*************************************
Name: Mr. Phil Smith
E-mail: phil_smith10@xxxxxxxxxx

*************************************
Endeavour to provide him with the following information in your contact with
him.
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days, thereafter unclaimed
funds would be included in the next stake. Remember to quote your reference
information in all correspondence.

You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference
and ticket numbers. This is important as a case of double claims will not be
entertained.

Members of staff of affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to
participate in this program. Furthermore, should there be any change of address
do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Rita Jones
Lottery Co-ordinator.

PRIVACY STATEMENT

1. Personal and winning data provided by winners to THIS PROMO remains known
ONLY to the winner and INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONAL PROGRAMS ORGANISATION.

2a. all e-mail addresses, contact information, photographs and/or personal data
of winners SHALL NOT be published or disclosed on ANY public or in any other
public place or via any medium accessible to the public.

2b. all e-mail addresses, contact information, photographs and/or personal data
of winners SHALL NOT be disclosed to or made available to any third party or
agent outside the claims office.

 3. All e-mail addresses, contact information and/or personal data of winners
are kept in an isolated database server protected from any external access
using SSL locking on 6th level binary phase. This data is made accessible ONLY
to UK NATIONAL LOTTERY staff and authorized agents directly involved with the
processing of winners claims.

4. Winners are advised to keep their winning information away from public
knowledge, in order to avoid any double claims, impersonation or
misrepresentation during the claims processing. UK NATIONAL LOTTERY will not be
liable for any misplaced claims as a owing to your negligence or publishing of
your winning information.