kaio

Amazon.com - Critical Account Information

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Amazon.com - Critical Account Information
From: "Amazon Review Department"<review@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:03:28 -0700
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
                Dear Amazon member,

                The Amazon Review Department has determined that different
computers have tried to login into
       your Amazon.com account, and multiple password failures were present
before the logons. We now need
       you to  re-confirm your account information to us.
       If this is not completed by December 1st, 2007, we will be forced to
suspend your  account indefinitely
       as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your
cooperation in this manner and
       we apologise for any inconveniences.
       To confirm your account records with Amazon.com, please click on the
following link or enter it in your
       Internet browser:

                                 http://www.loginsecure-amazonreview.com/

  NOTE: If you received this message in you SPAM/BULK folder, that is because
of the  restrictions implemented by your ISP.
  Thank you for your patience in this matter.
  Amazon.com Review Department.
  Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent
to this address   cannot be answered.
                                                2007 Amazon.com. All rights
reserved.