kaio

RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION /

To: kaio@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION /
From: "MR. ALAND DICKINSON PEREZ," <alandperez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:09:27 +0100
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

EURO MILLION SPANISH LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
CALLE DE CIBELES 40, PISO 6, MADRID-SPAIN.
FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REFERENCE Nº: EPT/110945/5208.
BATCH Nº: 045213/GDK.
DATE...21/11/2007.
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE.
Dear Beneficiary,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Euro Million Spanish Lottery
Winners International E-mail programme held on the 19TH of November 2007 and
the results were released on the 21th of November 2007. Your E-mail address
attached to ticket number: 146290, with serial number: 208 drew lucky star
numbers: 11-13-26-34-44-48, which consequently won the lottery in the 2ND
category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
?1.000.000.00{ONE MILLION EUROS} in cash credited to file with Reference Nº:
EPT/110945/5208 and Batch Nº:045213/GDK. CONGRATULATIONS.
Due to mix up of some Email addresses, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims have been processed and your money
remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
125,000 email addresses from all over the world. This lottery was promoted and
sponsored by the Spanish/European Lottery Board in conjunction with the World
Gaming Board, in order to enhance and promote the use of Internet Explorer
Users and Microsoft-wares around the globe; therefore you do not need to buy
ticket to enter for it. This promotion takes place twice a year.
To begin your claims, please contact your Claims Agent:
MR. ALAND DICKINSON PEREZ,
(CASER SECURITY COMPANY, S.A. MADRID-SPAIN).
CONTACT CLAIMS AGENT ON TEL: 0034-663-390-435.
Email: infocaserseguros@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:infocaserseguros@xxxxxxxxxx>
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 3weeks (21days) on receipt
of this notification. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in
the next stake, and declared as unclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote
your reference and batch numbers in all correspondence with us or your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your email address, do inform our
agent as soon as possible.
NOTE: YOU ARE TO COMPLETE THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO YOUR
AGENT, THROUGH THIS EMAIL: infocaserseguros@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:infocaserseguros@xxxxxxxxxx> INORDER TO ENABLE THEM COMMENCE WITH THE
PROCESSING OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS.
1) FULL NAMES:________________________________
2) CONTACT ADDRESS:___________________________
3) CITY/STATE:________________________________
4) COUNTRY:________________________________
5) NATIONALITY:________________________________
6) OCCUPATION:_______________________________
7) SEX::____________________AGE:_______________
8) MARITAL STATUS.:_____________________________
9) TELEPHONE NUMBER::__________________________
10) MOBILE NUMBER:_____________________________
11) FAX NUMBER:_______________________________
12) AMOUNT WON::_____________________________
13) REFERENCE Nº:_____________BATCH Nº:__________
14). ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS IF ANY:_____________
Congratulations from all members and staffs of Euro Million Lottery Board.
Sincerely,
DON. ADOLFO ALVES MENDEZ.
(PROMOTIONS MANAGER).
This message is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected
by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it, please
let us know by reply from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its
contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Euro Million Lottery Board
are monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and to protect your
winning in the Euro Million Spanish Lottery Award Promotions Programme. The
contents of any email addressed to our clients are subject to our usual terms
of business; anything which does not relate to the official business of the
firm is neither given nor endorsed by it.
Copyright, 1994-2007. The Spanish Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service ? Privacy Guidelines.
640635 472378 11686547460.