kaio

To National Brokers/ Lenders, a Value Proposition FINALLY...

To: kaio@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: To National Brokers/ Lenders, a Value Proposition FINALLY...
From: "Need L0an Files?" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20 Nov 2007 21:49:15 -0500
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Industry Professional,

Have ever heard of a specialty B2B company that ONLY does campaigns for the M0rtgage and Real Estate Industries? One that understands the business from YOUR perspective? Let alone one that can GUARANTEE results? Probably Not. We've got a background in lending and finance at Prospector Communications and that truly sets us apart. We understand your needs, your products and programs and most importantly your sales goals very well. For those who qualify, Prospector offers a guaranteed results platform for companies who do business nationally.

If you're looking to expand your wholesale network and reach m0rtgage brokers, originators or real estate professionals, we can handle all or part of your B2B net campaign or customize a marketing plan to best suit your needs. Let Prospector do the lead mining so you can focus on the call backs. If you'd like more information about our Industry Email Data or our Strategic Email Blast Program to 250,000 national prospects please CLICK HERE or call us toll free at 1 (866) 759-5799.

Prospector Communications specializes in the Finance and Real Estate industries and has been involved with many major brands; ReMax, Mortgage Saver, Costco Wholesale, Franklin Financial, World Savings, Ellie Mae, Lending Tree, ZipSearch, AAA, Hershman Group, Norvax, LoanBright, Selling Smarter, Lendia, Alliance Bancorp and many more.

Prospector wants your Mortgage or Real Estate B2B campaign to be a success.

"The internet is irreplaceable for the future of cost effective marketing for all business marketing"  Forbes

to unsubscribe click here