The Golden News
Gold breaks $800 and ounce as American Dollar declines.
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00
Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.
A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.
Hemisphere Gold Inc. has properties sitting right in the middle of
largest mines in what is now known as the Suriname Gold Belt. Advance
stages of exploration have already show rich gold deposits as high as
Essential Things For Your Consideration
1. Gold is on a Bull Run. We are heading for the kind of numbers we saw
in the 80's.
2. The 90's were lacking in enough development and exploration for more
gold deposits; this has left us with a shortage in gold to supply
current market demands and huge increases in the price of gold.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. Gold samplings currently show as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton according to
last Fridays news releases in the HPGI claim.
Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company?s website and check out
profiles on sites like ?Stockguru?. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week?s media hit.