kaio

Attention: Winner,

To: euawardsl@xxxxxx
Subject: Attention: Winner,
From: Alonso Maria <euawardsl@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:46:44 +0100
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

Attention: Winner,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of Euromillion Loteria Español 2007 promotions.We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged a winner of Five hundred and fifty thousand euro(550, 000.00)Euros.
NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below,

GUADA SEGUROS FINANCE AND SECURITIES,S.L
Contact person: Mr.Fredrick Walter
TEL: 0034-691961385
Email:guadsegurosl@xxxxxxx

Find below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent(Mr.Fredrick Walter )
PROMOTION DATE:9th of Nov. 2007.
REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/07
BATCH NUMBER: 15/051/IPD
1,Your full names:
2,Age
3,present country:
4,contact informations mobile number and fax:
Note that you will be required to pay for the legalization of your winning prize.
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely Yours,

Mrs Maria Alonso.

(promotion secretary)