kaio

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
From: "josdariye" <josdariye@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 13:05:51 +0800
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

From:Mr.Joshua Dariye
Email:josh_dariye@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear

   It is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your help in the
context below. I am

former governor of Plateau State,Joshua Dariye,been arrested  months
ago in Nigeria by EFCC.

I have no doubt about your capacity and good will to assist me in
receiving into your

custody(For Investment)the sum of USD$60millon (Sixty Million  United
State Dollars) were

subsequently deposited into six different accounts in various
locations all over the country

During the thired term bill the formal President Olusegun Obasanjo and
from the Support of

our President Umara Yar'Adua to claim all the funds owned by me in our
country,and all the

former governors were ordered to surrender their wealthy to government
and his followers

becAUse we did not agree with the thired term bill on our formal
President,i who was one of

the best governor did not support his idea so the EFCC arrested me and
invaded my house and

properties were sized and made away with a lot of items in my house.

After my release,my children and I have no other option than to ran
out of Nigeria because

our lives were in danger.This money is currently deposited with a
security finance company

in United Kingdom.As soon as I receive your reply in my next mail I
shall give you the

contact of the Security finance company  in LONDON and the
Authorization Certificate which

is the Certificate of deposit and affidavit of ownership.

Fortunately,security finance company had secretly protected the "
personal will" of mine and

have strictly advised that the money be urgently moved into an
overseas account of trusted

foreign family friend without delay,for subsequent investment.this not
a scam email or fake

email you can visit this website and see how much money recover from
British Government.

http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=1753&Itemid=2

The government had earlier placed foreign transfer embargo on all
funds seized all known

local and international outfit of my business empire.The Situation has
been so terrible that

i virtually living on the assistance of well wishers and few
Sympathizers.In view of this

plight therefore,I expect you to be trust Worthy and kind enough to
respond to this call to

save my children and I from a hopeless future.

I hereby agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in this
regard With 30% of the

total sum when finally received in your local bank account.

                 (FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

1) Your Full Name.............................
2) Your Age.......................................
3) Marital Status................................
4) Your Cell Phone Number????..
5) Your Fax Number??????.....
6) Your Country??????..............
7) Your Occupation............................
8) Sex................................................
9) Your Religion.................................
10) Your Private E-mail Adress...........

NB: Please treat as top secret, as we are in UK now as Refugess/Asylum
Seekers.

Please contact me through my email address above.

I look forward to your quick response.

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours truly,

Mr.Joshua Dariye.

 AM IN LONDON NOW YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER:
+44 7024013897