kaio

Bank of America - Security Updates

Subject: Bank of America - Security Updates
From: "security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"<security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 17:00:37 -0400
Bcc:
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Bank of America - Higher Standards

We’d like to thank you for using Bank of America online services.

For security reasons an extra verification form has been placed to validate your identity.
This form will expire after 24 hours resulting the termination of your online account.

Click here to access the verification form online.

It's simple to sign in:
  1. Go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/.
  2. Enter your Online ID and State and click the “Sign In” button.

Email Preferences
This is a service email from Bank of America. Please note that you may receive service email in accordance with your Bank of America service agreements, whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.

Contact us about this email
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. If you have any questions, please either call the phone number on your account statement or use the Contact Us page, so we can properly verify your identity.

Privacy and Security
Keeping your financial information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. For an explanation of how we manage customer information, please read our Privacy Policy for Consumers. You can also learn how Bank of America keeps your personal information secure and how you can help protect yourself.

Bank of America Email, 8th Floor, 101 South Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28255-0001

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing LenderEqual Housing Lender
© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.