kaio

Reform Church of God

To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Reform Church of God
From: "MOTALI" <inforciv3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:27:49 +0400
Sender: kaio-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reform Church of God
23/24 Cocody Avenue
Abidjan
Cote divoire

Dearest One,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not had previous
correspondence, please bear with me. I will really like to have a good
relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.
I am Motali Diallo, 16 years old from Cote d Ivoire, the only child of Late Mr
Robert Diallo.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from
my Uncles. They planned to take away all my late father's treasury and
properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents.
Meanwhile I wanted to escape to anywhere i can have a good life but he  hides
away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily
he did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important
documents.

So I decided to run to an orphanage  camp where I am presenty hiding under
Reform Church of GOD Abidjan Cote DIovoire where my late father deposited some
amount of money in a bank. I wish to contact you personally for a long term
business relationship and investment assistance in anywhere in the world.

My late father deposited the sum of US$ 9.5 million (Nine million Five Hundred
united state dollars) in one of the leading bank with my name as the next of
kin.
However, I shall forward to you with the necessary documents on confirmation of
your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account, and
investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like
to complete my studies, as I was formerly a medical student, when the crisis
started.

If you are willing to help me in this kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to
your self please I plead you not to disclose it till I come over to your
country after the transfer.I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as
compensation of your effort and 5% for any other expence you made after a
successful transfer.

Thank you and God bless

Motali