jessie

Usbank Alert :Secure Your Online Banking Information

To: jessie@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Usbank Alert :Secure Your Online Banking Information
From: Usbank Alert <onlinebank@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:02:45 +1100
Sender: jessie-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

HomeMy CitiSite MapSign In/Out

Dear U.S. Bank.,Customer,

In order to be prepared for the Online Account and to avoid problems with our banking services, we have recently introduced additional security measures and upgraded our software. The security upgrade will be effective immediately and requires our customers to update their Online information. Please update your information by following the link given below.

http://www.usbank.com

We are committed to delivering your quality service that is reliable and highly secure. This email is one of many components designed to ensure your information is safeguarded at all times.

Thank you for using U.S. Bank

U.S. Bank, Privacy Promise
Terms & Conditions
©2008 U.S. Bank - U.S. Bank Customer ®Department